Adventures in Curtsyland!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Binkies & Butterflies

I started planning favors for the baby shower I am co-hosting in May.....I am having so much fun already and I am just in the research & development phase ;-) I will update you on everything I work on for it as I think they could all be easily interpreted for a bridal shower or birthday party as well. Speaking of babies....we put together a new Binkie Baby order today, so we should be all stocked up again soon. Binkie Baby clips are fabulous jeweled pacifier clips made by Designs by Nickole. I absolutely believe that every baby needs some bling!! (and I get totally grossed out when pacifiers fall on the ground and end up back in the mouth without being washed....bit of a germ-a-phobe) These gorgeous binkie clips fashionably ensure that that wonderful little mute button is never misplaced. We will let you know as soon as our new order is in!!



We received a big shipment of glitter butterfly garlands in today. We quickly sold out of all the styles we had with our first order. We reordered asap and now we have lots of new sizes and colors.....and they are absolutely glittericious!! Perfect spring garlands or you can cut them off the string and attach anywhere that needs a sparkly flutterby...


xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home