Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

When Life Hands You Lemons.....


A new shipment of our favorite Diary of a Fashion Queen Pillows arrived this morning. My favorite is the one that says "When life hands you lemons, Stuff them in your bra". I think I'm going to order this one to put on my bed to remind me to keep a sense of humor, even when the going gets tough.

I had Snickers back to the vet today for a re-check on his torn ACL in his knee. It's been a tough 6 weeks since he tore it. I still have to carry him up & down 3 flights of stairs at my apartment at least 3 times a day and no matter what, by the time I get to work in the morning, I'm still covered in dog hair. AAARRRRGGGG!!Once in a while, I start to feel a bit sorry for myself as it gets to be a bit much, but then I remember it's not my knee that's hurt. God, just get over it - right? Perhaps a cute pillow with a witty saying will help me remember not to bitch about that which I have no control over! His knee's not getting any better, but at his age he may not be the best candidate for surgery. Luckily, he's not in pain. The vet and I have agreed at this point we're just going to keep him comfortable.


Madison Park Greetings is a Seattle based company that carries one of our favorite lines of cards. The Lu-lu Collection by Anne Keenan Higgins includes cards for every occasion as well as adorable packages of note cards such as the thank you notes shown here. Included in today's order were a bunch of great Mother's Day cards (yes it's coming up quickly!).

My day off is Tuesday and I always love coming into the store on Wednesday to see what Danielle has changed. Her new display in front of the Papaya prints is gorgeous! I don't know how she does it, but she continues to delight & amaze me!

XOXO

Curtsy Mama

Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home