Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Feelin Lucky?



Feelin Lucky? Then buy that winning lottery ticket and come check out our new finds from Honeydew. The Dolla Dolla Bill Rumba and the Feelin Lucky Boy Short are two of my favorites. Not the gambling type - then check out their new Sweet Tooth Rumba - mini cupcakes....very sweet!


One of our customers is giving her daughter a birthday party and just had me order Surprise Balls for each of the guests. As you unwind the crepe paper ribbon, trinkets, fortunes and little surprises fall out. These are perfect gifts for just about anyone - who doesn't love surprises?

I was lucky enough to take yesterday off and even luckier to be able to do one of my favorite hikes. If you've never treked out Dungeness Spit to the lighthouse, you've missing out. It's a 10 mile round trip hike, but it's flat, so it's not hard. I've seen lots of amazing wildlife during my different times out there. Yesterday, there was a seal that had beached itself and was dying - soooo sad!!

XOXO

Curtsy Mama

Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home