Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Where has the day gone?

I swear it seems like I just walked in 5 minutes ago. I just looked at the clock and it's already 4:30! Today is Danielle's day off and I've been busy all day. Mondays tend to be a little quiet and I normally spend the day catching up on the bookkeeping and getting orders placed. Not today! No complaints - I love it when I'm crazy busy - I thrive on it!!

The day began with a wonderful write up on www.nwsource.com. It's just such a great kick in the pants when we receive some recognition - makes us do the happy dance! (ooh - I'm a poet happy dance - kick in the pants!) Advertising is such an expensive proposition that we don't do a lot of it. We always appreciate our customers passing the word on to their friends about the store.

One of our fun items is the Halloween Surprise Ball. As the recipient unwraps the ball, delightful little prizes topple out of the layers. A charm, a fortune telling fish, a little bottle of bubbles, lots of fun little surprises. Make a great centerpiece for your Halloween party with a basket full of these. When the party is over, each guest has a little something to take home.

You know the Curtsy Girls are always on the lookout for things that make us laugh, so when we found this new dishtowel line, we just had to have it. Sayings such as "I'll have a cafe-mocha vodka valium latte, to go please", or "And your cry baby whiny ass opinion would be?" make these all cotton towels the perfect kitchen accessory!
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home