Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Wet & Wild

I named today's blog "Wet & Wild" as that's how I felt by the time I got home last night. I had worn a long (ankle length) skirt to work yesterday with my trusty cowgirl boots. When I made it home last night, the power was out in my apartment complex and it was VERY, VERY dark. Luckily, I had remembered to grab a flashlight from the store prior to leaving. So here's the picture, me with the flashlight in one hand and holding Snicker's leash with the other hand. I kept stepping on my f#@#ing long skirt while trying to go up the steps to my apartment. So I end up doing this weird wide leg stair stepping technique (picture a upright crab), while Snickers just insists on stopping to sniff EVERY STEP!! Thank god I didn't run into any of my new neighbors - I'm sure I looked real pretty...

When the weather is wild outside, indulge your own animal nature with our fabulous new Giraffe Ceramic Cocktail Shaker. I don't drink, but think my morning OJ would be so much tastier, shaken over ice in one of these cuties. The Curtsy Girls are big fans of games. Definately a way to pass the time when the lights go out. Backgammon has always been a favorite, and this new Travel Backgammon Set is perfect for home or on the road.

When my kids were little they liked nothing better than knocking stuff over. Doesn't matter what - it was just fun to pile things up and knock em down. When we saw this Attack of the 50 ft Baby we just had to have it. This set of 7 light-weight blocks is not only fun for toddlers to stack up and bop over,again and again and again, the graphics on the side will keep you entertained while you watch.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home