Adventures in Curtsyland!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

J'adore Bijoux!


Lots of new Rosanna in! I love getting the new designs in......makes me want to throw a party. One of the new collections in titled Les Bijoux. Anything that intermixes dining with jewelry is fabulous in my eyes!!! The collection includes dessert plates and cups & saucers, and of course come in gorgeous boxes that double as cute storage containers. How fun to throw a Bijoux dinner party....you could decorate the table with oversize resin jewels, use those jewel shaped ice cubes, use pretty necklaces as the napkin rings/party favors.....Dinner at Tiffany's! I probably won't put the new collections out until the Halloween goodies are gone....it will be perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Just ask if you can't wait and we can pull them out of the back room.


We also received some more fabulous witty wooden wall signs from Haley's Cottage. Some of my favs are "She With the Most Shoes Win," "I'm not bossy, I just have better ideas," "Martini Queenies," and "Well behaved women rarely make history." You can hang them on the wall or stand them anywhere you need the inspiration.

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home