Adventures in Curtsyland!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Good Luck Grizzlies!!!

Our Seattle Grizzlies are kicking ass in Louisville!!! They smeared the other teams in both of their games today and made it in to the championship tomorrow!!! I will let you know how it goes. Oooh....video of the Grizzlies TV debut from the other day was posted on YouTube. The Captain is the really cute one with the tattoos who is playing fabulously. Busy Saturday in Curtsyland! It was Snicker's birthday today.....twelve years young. We had an adorable little girl in today who sat on the ground and petted him for about a half hour.....he was in heaven! And he got a cannoli today....usually only Friday is cannoli day.


We got an order placed for more baby socks from Trumpette today.....we can't keep those things in stock! The new collections are ADORABLE. They designed a Disney collection for the holidays....which includes Minnie Mouse tights and knee highs!! Minnie Mouse has always been a fashion arbiter in my eyes......I definitely remember a year of my childhood when I absolutely would not take off my red with white polka dots dress. We also have Halloween socks in the store right now. They have little ghosts on them and the inside of the cute gift box reads Trick-or-Treat...Smell my Feet!


I received the exciting news the other day that a good friend that I grew up with is expecting a little girl in January....I am so excited for her!! Nothing makes me want to have a baby more than the Cake diaper bags by Petunia Pickle Bottom. Seriously the most amazing, gorgeous diaper bags you will ever see!!!! They come in yummy colors like Blueberry Crumb, Lemon Chiffon, and Strawberry Lace. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new color.....Midnight Blackberry! It is beautiful.....so beautiful that we have already had someone track us down and reserve it and we haven't even received it yet! We will get another order placed pronto though......it is going to break my heart to pack it up as soon as we lay eyes on it....but I am sure the the new yummy mummy will love it and cherish it!

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home