Adventures in Curtsyland!

Sunday, October 21, 2007


We've had quite a few customers lately buying bridal shower gifts. One of the favorites is the "Any Bitch Can Cook" Cookbook. This is not only a great cookbook, but the acronym they have for bitch is great - Babe In Total Control of Herself. Gotta love it!

As Danielle, the Ultimate Queen of Glitter, let you know yesterday, she finally finished decking out the store's powder room. I have to tell you, she is the cleanest, neatest glitterer ever! How she worked her magic without ruining her clothes or getting it in her hair, I will never know. If I had been in charge of that project, there would have been glitter not only all over the room, but all over me as well. She's amazing!! Our bathroom looks absolutely killer now!

Curtsy Dog Snickers has really been having some arthritis issues for the last several weeks, refusing to jump up on the bed or into the car - leaving me to hoist him up instead. As he's already on arthritis meds from the vet, the gals at the neighboring store, Unleashed Pawsabilities suggested I try giving him Hip Flex treats. The change has been amazing - he's back to jumping up on things without my help (my back is sooo happy)!

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home