Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Gothic Lolita is Here!


Our definition of a perfect Friday (or really any day) is one that includes receiving anything from Tarina Tarantino. We were on cloud 9 after the UPS guy dropped off our order of the new Gothic Lolita Pink Head Collection. We are absolutely, positively over the top in love with this new collection! Scrumptious, scrumptious, scrumptious!!!
Feeling dark, mysterious and like a goth girl? Go for the Gothic Pink Head Cuff Bracelet in black. Sure to attract attention and perhaps help you create a little mischief! Maybe you're feeling sweet and innocent, then the Gothic Lolita Pink Head Mod Ring is perfect accessory. We received nine different pieces from this collection, but quantities are limited.....

Home after work tonight to try to finish hooking up all my electronic crap. I think the hardest, most hideous part about moving is having to get all the electronics back the way they were. I'm a Tivo devotee, I simply refuse to watch TV without it! I don't watch much, but when I do, I don't want to waste time with commercials. The cable company will never hook the dvr up, so I end up having to struggle with it myself. You know, I used to fly airplanes and teach flying for a living, but do you think I can easily figure out how all this stuff goes back together? NO, NO and NO!!! Snicker dog will tell you, I'm an electronics idiot and he's heard plenty of evidence to support that this week. Oh well, we have a little mirrored compact in the store that says "Put on Your Big Girl Panties and Deal with It" whatever.....
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home