Adventures in Curtsyland!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cupcakes & Skulls

It was that kind of day today at Curtsyland, like the merchandise that came in, a little sweet and a little scary! I had the sweetest little boy in this morning, who kept Snickers company the entire time his mom was in the store. Even though he was little, he knew all the right places to scratch Snick dog and send him into ecstasy.

For the sweet little newborns in your life, we have just received Boxes of Cupcakes. The little bakery box comes with 2 onesies (Pink, blue or yellow) made out of super soft 100% cotton. They look like cupcakes with a little treat on top. Perfect Welcome to the World for the new human on the block.




We go from sweet to scary - these glittered Tattoo Masks are my absolute favorite out of all of our Halloween decorations! They are actually made to be worn as they have black ribbons attached to tie around your head, but I think they would look smashing grouped on a wall. We also received a tattoo, skull votive holder, and an A M A Z I N G tray that matches.


If you can't tell, Halloween is one of our favorite holidays. One of my best memories of Halloween was when my son Josh was in elementary school . I volunteered doing what ever tasks they needed help with at school. One of the jobs I was given was to go around to the classrooms and give the kids fluoride to rinse their teeth with as the town we lived in didn't put it in the water. I was known as the Swish and Spit Lady (pretty fancy title, yes?). As Danielle was younger and not yet in school, I would take her with me and she would get to "help". It just so happened that our normal day to volunteer was on Halloween, so.....I transformed us into Swish, the Fluoride Fairy and my little pal Spit. I made us costumes out of hundreds of the little cups we used and made up a poem about us to read in each classroom. It was actually one of the tamer things I did to embarass my kids when they were in school :).

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE RE-SCHEDULED THE CURTSYLICIOUS RECIPE EXCHANGE TO WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8TH FROM 6:30 - 8PM. PLEASE SHOOT US AN E-MAIL TO INFO@CURTSYBELLA.COM IF YOU'RE THINKING OF COMING SO WE CAN INSURE THAT WE HAVE PLENTY OF SPARKLING LIBATIONS!

XOXO

Curtsy Mama

Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home