Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Home Again

Today is my first day back at work after 2 very long weeks. Danielle finally gets some time off - much deserved I can tell you. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing business partner (and daughter). The entire time I was in Florida and then upon my return when I was moving, she kept telling me to take as much time as I needed. It's been a difficult year, watching my mother's health decline. As you know, I've made numerous trips down to Florida to be with her and am so very glad that I did. In the end we had said everything we each needed to hear.

This Little Piggy Went to Prada is the perfect gift for the new mother/fashionista. Subtitled Nursery Rhymes for the Blahnik Brigade, author Amy Allen has re-written the verses we all grew up with.



We received a little box full of goodies from Butter London today. Fabulous new fall colors like Chimney Sweep will put you in the mood for a roaring fire, a hot toddy & someone to snuggle with! Feet not quite snuggle ready? Check out Rock Off their amazing callus remover or Stiletto Stick, the hydrating heel balm.

DUE TO RECENT EVENTS, WE HAVE RE-SCHEDULED THE CURTSYLICIOUS RECIPE EXCHANGE PARTY THAT WAS TO BE HELD THIS WEDNESDAY. IT WILL NOW BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8TH FROM 6:30 - 8PM. PLEASE SHOOT US AN E-MAIL TO INFO@CURTSYBELLA.COM IF YOU'RE THINKING OF ATTENDING.

XOXO

Curtsy Mama

Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home