Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ouch!!


Curtsy Grandma has had a rough week. She has been in the hospital since last Thursday for what may be yet another compression fracture in her spine. This morning, being the stubborn, self-sufficient woman she's used to being, she got out of bed without asking for help and fell - broke her hip. To top it all off, yesterday was her birthday! Needless to say, I'm heading back down to hurricane country to offer my support. Think I'll throw a tin of these cute little Ouch Bandaids into my suitcase. If nothing else, maybe they'll bring a smile to her face.


As she's going to be off her feet for a while, I'm also packing one of these Hazard Puzzles to keep her mind occupied. Billed as one of the world's toughest puzzles, you need to arrange the 36 pieces into a 4 X 4 square so there are 4 un-broken routes of pipe or so the image on each corner matches the image on the adjacent corner. ooh..makes my brain hurt just thinking about it.

XOXO

Curtsy Mama

Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home