Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Creepyland

Well clearly I am a quite a mess without my Curtsy Mama....apologies for no blog last night!! I started writing it and completely forgot to finish. Soooooo.....as I began telling you last night.....I got a good portion of our Halloween treats out. We received these gorgeous canvas prints in two sizes all with different images and related quotes. A bat warns that now is the witching hour......a black cat awaits to cross your path.....a palm reader dares you to look into your future.....and someone can read your mind! We also received some decorative pumpkins that look great with these prints....each adorned with scrolls and images of bats, ravens, and creepy crawly spiders.



From Two's Company.......some very kick ass soaps arrived. The black & white plaid box contains four french milled skull soaps. We also received black tapers with a white skull & crossbones from Two's Company...they come packaged in a gift box with that same plaid.



From Seattle based Party Partners......shake things up at your Halloween shindig this year with their fun painted wooden maracas. We have them in a witch & a skeleton. These make a great, unique party favor if you happen to be the host.....La spook-a-racha!!! (They came up with that...I can't take credit ;-))

Even though I am missing the sunshine already.....the gloomy past couple of days has put me in the mood for fall & thus has made me even more excited to turn Curtsyland into Creepyland! (I came up with that one.....not quite as clever I know.)

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home