Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Leave Your Mark



The Curtsy Girls love sending cards, or leaving them around the house for someone special to find. Wax seals are a wonderful way to personalize your correspondence. To help you leave your mark, we carry a large variety of designs and oodles of colors of wax sticks. They now even make wax sticks that fit in your hot glue gun - how ingenious!

Ever been to a party that just doesn't seem to be getting off the ground? Even worse, ever given a party that has trouble launching? Poof Balls are antidote to lackluster bashes. A European tradition, blow paper balls through tubes at your friends and loved ones for good laughs and unforgettable fun. Now I have to say, I was skeptical (really skeptical) when we ordered these the first time, but they continue to sell out every time we order them. Having tried them at the annual Curtsy Thanksgiving bash, I can tell you, they will get everyone giggling!


Speaking of giggling - every Tuesday when I spend a little time at the Denise Louie center volunteering, I find myself smiling and laughing almost the entire time. When I enter the classroom, the tykes make me feel like a rock star - they all scream "Mary" (easier to remember than Mary Jo) and run to me with hugs. Yesterday when I was there, I was reading to a little sweetie and I looked over and she's biting her nails - her TOENAILS! Aaahhh - to be young and flexible!

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home