Adventures in Curtsyland!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why Hello Kitty!!!

Curtsy Mama texted me early early this morning to let me know that the much anticipated MAC Cosmetics x Hello Kitty Collection was officially available online!! I have been counting down the days until the launch which is scheduled to hit stores February 12th. So all day my thoughts have been consumed by the prettiest kitty in the world...drooling over the images of all the 'Hello Kitty Creations' that are up for auction on Ebay. MAC asked 30 divine & world renowned fashion designers to create one-of-a-kind pieces inspired by the Hello Kitty Collection. Each piece is being auctioned off and all proceeds will benefit the Acquisition Fund for the Museum at FIT, The Fashion Institute of Technology. Click here to visit the auction!

Sooooooo....I thought it only appropriate to further honor the world's favorite feline but devoting my post to Her Royal Felineness. I'm sure most of you know that Tarina Tarantino designs a divine Hello Kitty Pinkhead jewelry collection. I am currently crushing on the new Peace, Love & Sparkle Hello Kitty earrings. The cameo is actually printed on leather which I adore. TT also designs a line of Hello Kitty Bambino....for little necks & wrists. We have oodles of Hello Kitty necklaces and bracelets - great for little girls who adore Tarina & Hello Kitty.









We also have charming little Hello Kitty charms from High Intencity's Charm It collection. Each one of these charms can be added to a little bracelet, or we have post earrings that have a loop to attach the charm, as well as cell phone charm attachers. And a great little inexpensive addition to any Hello Kitty present you might be surprising some lucky gal with is the Hello Kitty Sniffs tissue packs. Meow!

xxxx
(pretty sure my kitty Juliet is glaring at me right now for all my gushing over another feline ;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home