Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm blogging early today as I'm skipping out to attend a lecture at the Seattle Town Hall. A couple of my girlfriends and I have decided that we need to broaden our horizons, so we're going to see Paul Krugman speak about the current economy. Economics has never been my top subject, so I'm just hoping I can follow along without looking too lost!

Valentine's Day is 2 weeks from Saturday and Curtsyland has lots of little goodies for the loves in your life. A good night's sleep is something we all cherish, but are too often deprived of. I just read an article that said you should try to get rid of absolutely all the light in your bedroom, including your clock radio. I don't think I can go quite that far, but sleep masks really can help block out all the other sources of illumination. Sleep Masks by Mary Green can help you or someone you love look cute while catching those all important Z's.


My friends and I have lately been lamenting the fact that several of us are currently without a "plus one". It's especially hard when the Holiday of Love is looming. If you're anything like me, you aren't the kind of girl to wait around for someone to treat you to something special. Treat yourself! This little bejeweled compact is the perfect reminder that your heart is as full as you let it be - plus one or not!
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home