Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Bad Hair Day?




Ever have a bad hair day? I tend to be challenged in the arena of hair styling. It never looks quite as great as Kim from Swoop Salon makes it look. In fact most days, I curl it then just kind of mess it up and hit it with hair spray - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. We found the cutest new line of fancy crowns when we were in LA and one of them is The Bad Hair Day Crown! I love it! Instead of moping about my tangled tresses - I'm gonna wear my crown and celebrate them!!
Just in time for Valentine's Day, we have some brand new pieces from Tarina Tarantino. The Paisley Peacock Chandelier Earrings in red are fabulous! Not a red fan? We also have them in green, blue and black diamond which is a clear gray color. A reminder that tomorrow is the last day of our 20% off jewelry sale.



Included in the Tarina order were some cute new pieces from her Bambino Collection. The Ice Cream Cone Bracelet or the Cupcake Anywhere Clip are the perfect accessories for any stylish young lady.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home