Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Mama's Little Helpers



I'm wearing a black t-shirt today. When I was getting dressed this morning, I noticed white deodorant marks (classy - right?) from the new brand I'm trying. No longer a cause for concern, I whipped out my trusty Gal Pal pad and the streaks were a thing of the past. If you've never heard or tried this nifty little sponges, you're missing out on one of the greatest little inventions of our time. They come in packs of 2 so you can leave one at home and tuck one in your purse.


I love things that make my hectic (and messy) life a little easier. Anyone who knows me knows what a klutz I can be - I'm always spilling or tearing something! For all those little emergencies that come up on my way to work, I keep the on the go kit in my car. An emery board, sewing kit, dental flossers, hairband, band aids and stain treating towelette keep me prepared for whatever the universe throws at me.

A Brallet - what the hell is a Brallet you ask? Well, my darlings, it's a nifty little pouch that you attach to your bra strap. Stick in your cash or credit cards, tuck it in your bra and voila - you can concentrate on being the cutest thing on the dance floor rather than who may or may not be trying to steal your purse.

XOXO

Curtsy Mama

Mary Jo



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home