Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Emilie Sloan


I rented a new apartment downtown today - the gas commuting to and from Bothell made the savings on my apartment negligible. I lived downtown for 6 months last year and LOVED it, so I'm really excited to get back down there. When I lived down there, one of my favorite things was to just take off walking and explore this amazing city. When I move I'll be taking one of our our new Emilie Sloan Totes with me. Emilie is actually a customer of ours and this line was developed by her mom in connection with Madison Park Greetings. The totes are waterproof, have several inside pockets and a key hook, so they can be used not only as a tote for all your daily stuff and groceries, but as a purse as well.

Tonight's blog is a shorty as I'm meeting a groups of girls at one of our favorite new restaurants, Divine at 79th & Roosevelt. The modern Greek cuisine is to die for!

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home