Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Look Out Your Window, My Sunshine's All Around

Greetings to all in Curtsy Land! This is Curtsy girl SarahRose catching everyone up on the latest adventures!
Within my first few moments of being in the store the phone rang:
"CurtsyBella, this is SarahRose"
"I'm home."
"Me too? Well, at least...not really. Wait, what?!?"
"This isn't MaryJo?"
"Nope...SarahRose...sorry."
"Just her mother checking in"

Loves it. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who talks to my mother more than 20 times a day. With Mothers Day approaching, I keep seeing more and more customers coming in to pick out something special for their eternal loving mum. I helped a lovely young woman pick out a bracelet for her mother, which reads "I will love you forever" in Spanish. So precious.


OH! Remember to log on to nwsource.com and click on '08 peoples picks, and vote for CurtsyBella!


xo,
S.Rose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home