Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pretty New Newsletter

Our e-mail customer data base has reached large enough proportions that we had to find a service that would send out our newsletter once a month. I've received quite a few newsletters that have used Emma for their distribution. I e-mailed them several weeks ago on a Saturday asking for information. The next Monday a representative from the company called me back, and to my surprise, it was an old classmate of Danielle's from Prescott, AZ. What are the chances of that? Anyway, they got us all set up, designed a little bit of a new look for the newsletter and hopefully, if you're in our database, you received your copy today.


Wedding season is really beginning as we have someone in the store practically every day looking for wedding or shower gifts. The Head to Head Pillowcase Set from Koo Koo makes a great wedding gift. Everyone needs pillowcases and these help remind the newly betrothed of their new roles as Mr. & Mrs.

Or maybe you'd prefer a little funkier gift - Snooze City Designs has the King & Queen or the Me & You set. This way there's no confusion over who gets which side of the bed (the source of many newlywed fights I'm sure).



My kids are taking me to Canlis tonight as tomorrow is my birthday. I've heard so many wonderful things about this Seattle institution, so I'm excited!

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home