Adventures in Curtsyland!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

She.....


It's already 6:15 and I am sitting in front of the computer for the first time. Curtsyland has been non-stop today. I'm here alone as Danielle is taking some time off to paint her new place prior to moving in this weekend. I helped her out by painting all day Tuesday....I'm a messy painter...I end up with A LOT of paint on me. I'm one of those crazy people who actually enjoys physical labor and getting my hands dirty, not to mention my hair, my shirt, shoes and jeans!
When she's gone from the store, I really miss Danielle as I have to re-stock the displays when I sell things. I can NEVER get them to look right. On the other hand, when she's gone, I get to play whatever music I want and not have to endure her rolling her eyes. I mean who doesn't love a little bit of Bruce Springsteen, Don Henley, Melissa Ethridge?

We received a few more books from Compendium today - I love the one entitled simply "She". It's a book that will inspire, celebrate and thank that special woman in your life. With Mother's Day right around the corner, it's not too soon to make sure you let your mom know how amazing you think she is. If your mom lives sompleace out of Seattle, we're happy to ship your gift via UPS.

I actually had a whole other section written, but Blogger seems to be having some problems tonight as it just lost everything I had written. So......that's all for now - we'll let them work out their problems and you will just have to wait until tomorrow night's entry for the fascinating stuff I wrote about.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home