Adventures in Curtsyland!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

What Time Is It?

I set my alarm to go off at 5 this morning, so I could get into the store and put a dent in box mountain. My bedside clock is atomic, so it automatically resets itself when the power goes out or when daylight saving time begins or ends. When I turned on the news, I realized that it was 6am, not 5am. I guess when the Daylight Saving Time people decided to end the seasonal times changes a week later than normal, they forgot to tell my clock, because it's "fell back" last night. Kind of a pain!

We have received several original pieces of art from local artist Gioia Rizzo. the Her work really grabbed me when she first brought it in and I felt we had to try it in the store. The Curtsy Girls love not only glittery things, but inspirational pieces as well. Each individual canvas is 5 X 5, so they will look great on a wall, or sitting on a desk.

The witching hour is fast approaching and the Halloween goods are fast disappearing from CB. Seems like everyone wants one of the beaded spiderwebs that were featured on nwsource.com last week! Hurry in to grab yours before they're all gone. The Curtsy Girls have everything you need to make your Halloween party truly memorable. Now if we can only figure out how to repair Danielle's costume!

I spent the entire day today, unpacking our Christmas Ornaments. We have some that are so beautiful that it sent chills down my back! I can't wait for Danielle to begin transforming the store for the holidays! She's got a huge job ahead of her, but she always makes everything look so beautiful. Stay tuned for pictures of the goods - we won't begin posting them until the beginning of November.
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home