Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Short & Sweet


Today's blog is going to have to be short & sweet. I have to leave a little early to get to a dinner party my pal Pam is hosting. I still have to finish stitch witching lace onto the back of Danielle's Halloween costume, answer a couple of calls and find my way out of the mountain of boxes that is now in the back room. Between Fed-Ex and UPS, we received 17 boxes today. Add that to the 8 boxes still sitting there from yesterday and it smells like overtime for the Curtsy Girls. At least there's some cute stuff in the boxes.

Look at this darling Cameo Espresso Set! They just came in yesterday and I am so in love with them! We also received matching cocktail napkins.

I just finished taking Snick-dog for his afternoon constitutional. We had to make our usual stop in Unleashed Pawsabilities for a little treat. There was a cutest 2 year old, very enthusiastic golden retriever in the store who was just sure that Snickers wanted to play. Snickers, on the other hand, was sure he didn't want to play. He went after the other dog, which just made him think that Snickers wanted to play even more! Since Snickers weighs about 34 lbs and the other dog probably weighed over 80, there was no contest. If I've told him once, I've told him a thousand times, DON'T ATTACK THINGS THAT CAN EAT YOU!! Kid's sometimes they just never learn.
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home