Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Idle Hands.....


They say idle hands are the devils playground - or maybe that's idle minds - either way, better stay safe by keeping both occupied. The Cock a Doodle is the perfect antidote for boredom. When I worked in the corporate world, I always hated meetings. Too many people, not prepared, doing too much talking - blah, blah blah.... Now when you're stuck in the meeting that never ends, you'll have something tucked in your notebook to keep your right brain entertained, while your left brain listens to the blah blah blah.

I finished moving over the weekend and I love my new place! I lived right in the middle of downtown Seattle for the last 6 months at Harbor Steps. It was a great experience that I highly recommend if you ever have the chance. My new place is up in Bothell and I'm loving the rural feel. I even saw a snake by the trash bins the other morning! My apartment has a great kitchen - lots of counter tops. I think one of these new sets of Espresso Cups will be my housewarming gift to me. The tartan set feels oh so fall-ish, but the leopard feels very chi-chi girly, which to choose, which to choose!

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home