Adventures in Curtsyland!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Deliciously Wicked

Last night I went to see harpist Joanna Newsom with son Josh. I was kind of surprised when he suggested the concert - a harpist...really? I mean Josh likes pretty much all types of music, he plays mostly rock, jazz and punk, but a harpist? I wasn't sure what to expect as I had not listened to any of her music prior to attending. Let me tell you, I was absolutely, completely spellbound! Her voice has this amazing tone and watching her fingers jump over the strings of the harp is mesmerising. I'm definitely her newest fan!


I know you've been patiently waiting to see pics of the new jewelry line we received and today, your patience is being rewarded with not one, but two snaps of some of the necklaces. Deliciously wicked is the description that jumps into my mind. Pair one of these stunners with a black dress or shirt and you'll be the center of attention! You know you love it!

Update on Danielle's costume trauma. I think she has it patched together enough to wear tomorrow. She cut away some of the fabric that had split and inserted lace in it's place. When she started on the repairs, she found about 3 other places where the fabric had just separated! A great big curse on the manufacturers for selling a self destructing costume. OOH - maybe the manufacturers were single guys and this was mart of their master plan - hmmm...something to think about :)

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home