Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Sun's Out!!!


When I first moved to Seattle, it was after spending many years in Arizona and 2 years in Florida. I didn't care if I ever saw the sun again. After 4 years in Seattle, I have learned, once again, to love old sol. I took Snickers out for his noon time stroll and neither of us wanted to come back inside. The new Voluspa Soleil Candle is like a bit of sunshine for your house or office. These candles are formulated using the highest quality ingredients which insures a clean burn and delicious scent all the way to the end. I use them all through my apartment - to combat the odor of old dog (don't tell Snicks I said that).




From the Tiny Dancer Collection by Mudpie, this adorable romper is sure to be a hit with any new mom. Edged with ruffly pink chiffon, it will make any little girl into a little ballerina. For those of you who love giving the unique tutus we carry, we just received a new shipment, so there's a great selection to choose from right now.

REMINDER

Our Tarina Tarantino Trunk Show will be happening this Saturday and Sunday, April 18th & 19th. The girls at the Sparkle Factory in LA have shipped us loads of Tarina that we've never carried before for this special event. They have even made us a special gift for purchases over $100 (while supplies last). We'll be serving pink sparkling libations and Trophy Cupcakes (soon to be opening a new location in University Village) will be supplying mini cupcakes (YUMMY!). Oh, I almost forgot the most important part, all regularly priced Tarina Tarantino jewelry will be 10% off for this event as well.

XOXO

Curtsy Mama

Mary Jo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home