Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, April 3, 2009

What A Week!

Hello Curtsy Fans! Sorry for the couple of missing blogs this week, but having my brother show up un-announced has thrown the normally un-tossable Curtsy Girls for a loop! We've been just a bit distracted. So, I also took yesterday off, and my bro and I went and visited the locks in Ballard and then did a 2 1/2 hour harbor tour with Argosy Cruises. The weather was pretty crummy, but it was still fun. I've worked so much since I've lived in this amazing city and haven't had time to be a tourist, so I've had a great time this week!

There are a stack of boxes in the back room waiting for me to un-pack them. Just arrived are a new stack of witty wine labels from the zany folks at Cerebral Itch. This husband and wife creative team keeps us laughing with their razor sharp wit! Love the new wine label designs, especially the Happy Birthday You Miserable, Cranky S.O.B! Don't we all know someone we would love to give that to?


The inside of the card pictured above says "If not, I'll just take it from the money you still owe me". Perfect card for a parent to give to their teenager - right?
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home