Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF!

I have Friday Fever as well as a cold so my head is too foggy to blog brilliantly ;( But since I am so very much looking forward to tomorrow night...I thought I would share what's going down. Two of my brother's bands, plus a fantastic band from Portland, are all playing tomorrow night at the Bit Saloon in Ballard. The show starts around 9-9:30....and we would adore seeing lots of Curtsylicious folks in the crowd! First up is One Undone...check them out on their Myspace page. Second in the lineup is Mongoloid Village from Portland...very excited to see them. I haven't had the pleasure yet but always hear great things. And last but not least...Rad Touch will be finishing the night. Rad Touch recently won the Paligiacci Battle of the Bands and recorded a few songs up at Bear Creek Studios. They have a single that is often heard on The End's Young & the Restless show on Sunday nights.

Hope to see you all there!

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home