Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Surprise!


Well, knock me over with a noodle! I'm standing in the store this afternoon when in walks by brother, Tom. He was supposed to be on his way home from a Hawaiian cruise! He had planned on coming out next month for my birthday and decided since he was on this side of the world, to surprise me a little early. What a nice end to my day!

I love filling my apartment with pictures of friends, family and happy events in my life. I'm always on the lookout for unusual frames to display my memories in. I love this frame by artist Norma Rapko. A fancy frame for my fancy friends!

Sorry this is a short one tonight, but I'm getting taken out to dinner by my big bro!
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home