Adventures in Curtsyland!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Earth Day...A Little Late


I know, I know, yesterday was earth day and I was thinking about our beautiful planet all day long, truly I was, just not when it came time to blog. Better late than never - right? We found Planet Saver Sacks when we were at the LA gift show. The totes are reminiscent of the famed Lichtenstein prints that we love. These fun and functional canvas totes are silkscreened with water based inks in beautiful downtown Los Angeles. The one pictured at right cracks me up , it says "I'm sorry Fred, I can't marry you and have your children...you don't recycle." You go girl!!


I have always taught my kids that they are responsible for their own happiness. It's a personal choice and you can choose to embrace it, celebrate it and share it. Life is way too short to be miserable and each and every day offers endless opportunities to live, laugh, love & learn. Be Happy is a great little book of inspirational quotes that will inspire the recipient to live every day to the fullest.



This Saturday is our monthly Shop For A Cause event. This month's charity is the Academy for Precision Learning. The Academy for Precision Learning (APL) is an independent, inclusion-based school serving children in kindergarten through 5th grade. They offer instruction to children of all abilities, from gifted to special needs, with a primary focus on instructing children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Curtsy Bella will donate 10% of our total sales on Saturday to this worthy institution. Please come out and help us support them.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home