Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Tarina Love

I should be being a good, supportive girlfriend watching a Footy (Aussie rules football) match right now...sorry baby ;( I unfortunately didn't plan ahead with my packing...I am leaving for Arizona in the morning for a belated birthday celebration with my best friend!!! Big birthday shout-out to Curtsy Girl Heather as well...she will be celebrating come Earth Day!!

The Tarina Tarantino trunk show was a fantastic success!!! Curtsyland was a vision of pink...we had boys in pink polos serving mini pink cupcakes & pink champagne, pearly pink balloons sprinkled around, Curtsy Mama, myself and all our helpers wearing pink...and even Snickers was a sport letting me tie a big pink bow with a Tarina tag around his neck. Oodles of kisses & thanks to our fantastic helpers - Greg, Josh, Haley & Rachelle...xoxoxoxox!!! And a million thanks to the divine Trophy Cupcakes for providing the sweets!!! The mini cupcakes were absolutely beautiful and perfectly complemented the sparkling jewels. We absolutely can't wait for their University Village location to open!


Our new shipment of Tarina jewels arrived along with all of the trunk show goodies. Her new Spring collection is titled Electric Koolade and is to die for. (Although we only have a few pieces left as most of it got snatched up this weekend!! We can always add anything onto our next shipment though.) Electric Koolade is full of the most amazing, bright colors. We received flower pendant post earrings that are made of painted coconut shells embellished with crystals. The same pendant comes in a larger size on a necklace.

My absolute favorite new pieces that arrived are the large vintage resin flower rings...they are absolutely stunning. I snagged the pink one and believe me it hasn't left my finger since. I have had it less that a week and have lost count of the compliments I have received over it. We received it in pink, light orange, and light topaz. We also have the most gorgeous lace & crystal flower anywhere clips that perfectly complement the finger candy.

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home