Adventures in Curtsyland!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who Doesn't Love Cake?


One of my obsessions in life is cake. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting is my hands down favorite! Cupcakes with a mountain of sweet stuff on top are a close second. I don't indulge very often, but when I do, I'm in heaven! One night recently, I had a bunch of friends over to my apartment for dessert one night. I bought a bunch of goodies from Metro Market, including a good supply of Cupcake Royale treats. When it was all said and done, there were a few cupcakes left. They called to me....no actually they screamed at me! I couldn't resist and ate a good portion of the frosting of the leftovers. Total sugar overload resulted in one very sorry and sick Curtsy Mama. You would have thought that would have cured me, but nooooo, I'm still addicted!

We have a whole cake, cupcake theme going on in Curtsyland. This darling little Decoupage Glass Tray has a great vintage feel to it. Perfect for serving cupcakes or holding a luscious smelling candle. We've got several other sizes and matching napkins from the Desserts and Chocolat Collection by Michel Design Works.


In keeping with the whole cake theme, we have brought in the cutest Laser Cut Cupcake Wrappers. How adorable to wrap them around treats for a baby shower or your child's birthday? They come in all sorts of colors and themes.



IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
Saturday, February 28th, shop to benefit YMCA Community Learning Center Chief Sealth High School. Ten percent of our sales this coming Saturday will be donated directly to this fine organization.

Saturday, April 18th Curtsy Bella will be holding a Tarina Tarantino Trunk Show. We've been working with the girls at the TT show room in Los Angeles to bring in a great selection of Tarina that we don't normally carry. We've especially ordered a lot of items that will be the perfect finishing touch for prom. We've also ordered a great selection of jewelry that will be perfect for the Bride to Be.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home