Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, June 9, 2008

It's all about Dad

It's my first day back from vacay and I'm so happy to be back at Curtsyland. I had a great time hanging with the Curtsy Grandma - lots and lots of games of gin rummy! Florida was hot and sunny, but while the sun was a nice change, a really, really nice change - I hate the heat. When it's over 90 degrees and humid, it just sucks the life force right outta me. I'm having a little trouble getting back in the swing of things today evidenced by the fact that it has taken me ALL DAY to balance our bank statement - something that normally takes me less than an hour. Guess the nasty heat sucked the life force outta my brain as well.

Father's Day is this Sunday and we just received in this nifty little travel frame. Perfect for a couple of pics of you, this little canvas frame is lightweight and will fit into his suitcase without taking him over the weight limit at the luggage counter.

A favorite gift for guys is the Grenade Oil Lamp by designer Piet Hooutenbos. Made from actual US Army surplus grenades and available in 3 different finishes, these make a great addition to Dad's den or office.

Don't forget to save the date for our F'ing Ridiculous Sale.....F'ing Ridiculous savings on an F'ing Ridiculous amount of goodies! The sale will take place in the vacant space in our building - June 19th - 22nd.

We are still looking for a couple of Curtsylicious helpers for the sale....interested or know someone who is? Call, come by or send me an e-mail.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home