Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ooh La La!

First of all - let's start with the good news. Juliet, the roaming kitty has returned. Needless to say, Danielle and the Captain are quite relieved. Juliet, on the other hand, looks like she was partying it up big time - the little tramp! At least she's been fixed so the kids can rest assured there won't be any new little mousers running around.

A new shipment of goodies arrived from Honeydew this morning. After beginning yesterday with a tearful phone from Danielle regarding the kitty and another from my mom regarding some health problems I was feeling a little frazzled. These days when that happens, I remind myself that I can't take care of anyone else unless I take care of me first. My inner goddess reminded me that a new little "ooh la la" in my life can help me take on the world. It's much easier to deal with everyone else traumas when you know you're wearing cute panties - right?

I've gotten into the habit of burning candles in every room of my apartment both morning and night. Our newest candle order from Voluspa came today and there are several new scents I have to try. Tonight I'm taking home the Pink Fatale Candle - it smells heavenly, light, pink (yes, pink has a smell) and very girly.





XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home