Adventures in Curtsyland!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Temperature Wars

It's sometimes hard to believe that Danielle and I are mother and daughter as we have such completely different internal temperature gauges. She's always freezing and I'm always hot. It's a contest of wills when we go on buying trips and share a hotel room. While she's taking a shower I'll set the thermostat to where I think it should be (aka "a normal temperature"). When I'm in brushing my teeth, she'll set it to where she thinks it should be (aka "Arizona in August"). OK, she was actually born in Phoenix on August 15th, so maybe there is a correlation there....hmmmmm. All I know is that hot is hot. Basically, whoever falls asleep last is the ultimate winner. The air conditioning at the store actually kicked on today as it has finally started to warm up and Danielle was not a happy camper.



When I heard that it's supposed to be warm over the next couple of days, I pulled out the summer wardrobe. When the temperature rises, I tend to dress pretty simply and get the bling for my outfit from my jewelry. These Tarina Tarantino Lucite and Crystal Drop Earrings kick up even the plainest outfit.


I pair them with an armful of her Lucite Beaded Bracelets in both the small and large sizes in several different colors and I'm set. I'm joining Danielle and the captain and his family for a dinner at the Melting Pot tonight and my Tarina sparkles help me go from work to a night on the town.


XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home