Adventures in Curtsyland!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fancy Rubbers

I started working on the favors and the diaper cake (BTW...I am going to start making custom Curtsy Cakes soon...stay tuned!) for the baby shower I am co-hosting for the Captain's sister. I went to three stores yesterday looking for plain white diapers to use for the cake. Those proved tough to come by. I couldn't even find ones with cute designs like pink or blue polka dots or stripes or flowers. Every single company puts a character on their diaper....Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer, Blue's Clues, Pooh (no Barbie....never too early to start little girls on Barbie in my opinion. or Hello Kitty.....I bet those would sell like crazy!) Anyways....found some that I guess will work....but I definitely can't have a baby until pretty diapers hit the market.

Seeing as I adore when something ordinary is made fancy....I was uber excited when our fancy new condoms arrived today!!!! I recently read about Proper Attire condoms in one of my fashion magazines and contacted them asap. Any chic girl these days knows how important it is to be prepared for any situation....possibly why handbags keep getting bigger and bigger ;-) And until now, these gals have had to carry around ugly condoms...hoping that they never accidentally fell out of said handbag. Proper Attire condoms are packaged so fashionably that you may find yourself hoping for a handbag topple just so everyone can admire your fancy goods. I swear. We received four different designs.... each of which come in a package of three. (I love their slogan....."Required for entry.") And even better....proceeds from the sales of Proper Attire condoms benefit Planned Parenthood.

XXXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home