Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We want MOR!!!


We're so excited to have received the Fruits of Cornucopia bath and body collection by Mor Cosmetics. "Redolent overtures of Blackcurrent, Pomegranate and Plum are peppered with Mint-Spice and wrapped in Leaf of Fig, Violet and Lantana Bloom. Cut down with citrus fresh Vetiver and framed by a woody dry down of Teak and Vanilla-Oak." Translation - this stuff smells AMAZING!!!! The packaging on the collection is so pretty, you'll want to display the box as well as the bottle/jar/soap. I especially love the black soap in this collection - it seems so decadent!

Another new arrival are these adorable Signature Frames. A wonderful birthday gift for little or big girls. All the party-goers can sign the frame then you add a picture from the party, and voila - a wonderful memory! It just occurred to me what a perfect gift this will be for the Captain's mom. She's having a slumber party on Friday night and Danielle and I will be heading down to Olympia Friday night to attend. I haven't been to a slumber party with a bunch of girls for a long, long time, so I'm really excited!!



Update on the Snick dog. After one night of seeing him trying to limp around, I've decided that the surgery is a must. They examined him again today and it's definitely a torn ACL in his right knee. In researching all of my options, I found that Washington State University has an amazing Veterinary Teaching Hospital. I called them and he's scheduled to have surgery on Thursday, March 13th. From now until then, I'm just trying to keep him quiet - not an easy job! If you're in the neighborhood, come by and give him a little TLC - he needs it

XOXO
Curtsy Mama

Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home