Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, December 24, 2007

A Christmas Poem.........

Twas the night before Christmas in our city of green
The streets were all empty, not a car to be seen
Lucy B Panties hung by the fire with care
with hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would be there
Danielle and Captain were all settled in bed
while dreams of Tarina jewels danced through Danielle's head

Curtsy Mama had settled in for a long winter's sleep
Glad for a rest and to be off of her feet.
When all of a sudden there arose such a clatter,
She sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.

It was Santa and he looked truly bad and afright
"Had a mishap with the sleigh on my way here tonight"
One of my bags flew out when I left the last city and
I'm short on my gifts, which is really a pity!
Now I know that it's late, but what can I say?
I need Curtsy Girls help to save Christmas Day!
With all of your sparkles and gifties and more
you'll re-fill my bags, of that I am sure"

Curtsy Girls love Christmas, that much you know,
so they put on their boots and trudged through the snow (ok, it was really just rain, but that doesn't rhyme does it?)


Santa shopped and we wrapped and as quick as a blink
He loaded his sleigh and was gone in a wink

And we heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight
A Curtsilicious Christmas to all and to all a sparkly good night!

XOXO
The Curtsy Girls

PS - DON'T MISS THE CURTSYLAND AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE - ALL HOLIDAY MERCHANDISE WILL BE 50% OFF BEGINNING AT 10AM ON DECEMBER 26TH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home