Adventures in Curtsyland!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Curtsy Girl SarahRose here!


Hello fabulous CurtsyBella customers!

I am happy to report that CurtsyGirl Danielle is on a hot date...so I am writing on the stores behalf!

I'm an occasional Curtsy Girl helping out once in a while when my school and dance schedules permit , but I've a customer since their opening! I love everything about the store and it's even more fabulous working with the orginal Curtsy Girls, Mary Jo and Danielle!

Today was a crazy day at the store! It was busy from 11 till our closing! We are still recovering from the stocking stuffer party, which was a blast. The fabulous goodies have been distributed throughout the store, so be sure to come in and check out the new additions! We have plenty of gifts from kiddies to men, and all are around $10--so it's a great deal!

My little brother recently got his drivers permit and believe it or not, Curtsy Bella just got in the perfect gift for both recently licensed drivers and those of us that don't remember when we got ours! They are called Sticars, and they are car magnets in funky and fabulous colors, shapes and sizes. They are completely safe to put on the exterior of you car but also work at a regular magnet. We have several different shapes including peace signs, skulls and birds in a variety of colors. If you're looking for a gift for someone that loves personal touches, I suggest Sticars!

Look at how cute it makes putting gas in your car!

I hope everyone has a Curtsylicious day!

XO,
SarahRose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home