Adventures in Curtsyland!

Thursday, November 8, 2007


My day began at the periodontists, never a fun way to start. After 8 shots (YES 8 SHOTS!!!) of Novocaine, part of my mouth was still not numb, so they just finished the procedure without it - wasn't that fun? It's always so enjoyable coming back to work and greeting customers with only half of my face working - yee haw!

Anyhoo, yesterday I told you about the Stocking Stuffer Party on December 13th, but what if you don't have a stocking, or what if you don't have a pretty stocking? We have a great selection of the prettiest, most fabulous stockings ever. With names like Twinkle toes, Kaleidoscope and Black Lace, Santa is sure to notice these. And guys, don't worry, a couple of these styles are sure to appeal to your inner child!

I love to burn candles - the warm glow of candlelight can make even a weekday after work dinner seem a little magical. Even though most nights I'm just cooking for myself, I deserve a little magic in my life, we all do. These 100% Beeswax Candles come in lots of scrumptious colors - I'm currently obsessed with the purple! Fleur de Lis, Pearls, Crystals, Glitter there's a color and embellishment to fit your every mood.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home