Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, November 2, 2007

New Mommy Mixer Scheduled!

For those of you who were on the waiting list for the first Mommy Mixer, we have just agreed to let them hold the second one at Curtsy Bella on Wednesday, December 5th. The last one sold out pretty quickly, so if you have an interest in attending, visit their website and register.

OK, I have to admit what a wimp I am. I was all ready to go to the Pipettes concert last night until I found out that there were 2 other bands performing and that the Pipettes would be on last. I wimped out and am glad I did - they didn't end up playing until 11:30. The Captain gladly took my ticket and Danielle said they had a great time!

Today has been unbelievably busy, I've had a lot of people who are getting a jump on their Holiday shopping. Because of that, tonight's blog will be kinda short - sorry, but I still have a lot to do. Just so you don't feel totally deprived

I snapped a pic of The Money Tree. The money stalk gets taller as you "water" the tree with coins. It's a really cute take on the traditional piggy bank!
That's it for tonight!
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home