Adventures in Curtsyland!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Show Your Spirit!


Husky Football game days bring a certain excitement to the neighborhood. We see lots of fans walking by the store decked out in purple and gold. Moms, dads, kids even the dog have Husky colors on. Now even the littlest members of the family can be appropriately decked out with our new Collegiate Binky Babies. These adorable pacifier holders come in purple and gold for Husky fans and crimson for Cougar fans. We only received a few of each school's colors, so if you want one in time for the November 24th Apple Cup, hurry in!

Although we see the crowds in the neighborhood on game days, we're usually working when the event is going on. I happened to drive by Husky Stadium last night at about 7:30 and it was so fun to see it FILLED with screaming fans!

I'm in the process of moving and have to cut out early today to go pick up the keys to my new apartment. Earlier this year, I made a decision to simplily my life. I sold my condo and a lot of my furniture and went through boxes of stuff I had been carting around the country each time I've moved. As I get older, I find that I want to spend more time experiencing life, meeting new people and hanging out with my friends and family than takeing care of "stuff". It was sure a difficult decision to make, but I've felt quite liberated and happy ever since!

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home