Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Up For Air!



I've been kept hoppin today! Lot of customers and lots of UPS. I absolutely love days like this where I barely have time to breath! It's Danielle's day off, and I have to admit, right now the back room looks like a tornado has hit it (shhhhh! don't tell her!)

I know it's hard to tell from the picture, but we got the niftiest little leather bound books in today. The one that is shown here is a copy of the United States Constitution. What a cool gift!! We also received Cities of Europe. This pocket size guide contains not only maps of major European Cities, but embassy phone numbers, dialing codes, clothing size equivalents, time differences, weights and measures and air distances along with blank pages for jotting down the special cafe you want to remember. We also received several other books/journals from this line - great stuff!!

For those of you who don't know, Danielle does all of the merchandising in the store. She's a genius at it and I'm completely clueless when it comes to even replacing things I've sold - they just never look right. So, it's always a challenge for her on Tuesday's re-doing all the displays that I've messed up on her day off. I'd better end this so I can at least clean up the back room a little!

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home