Adventures in Curtsyland!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Little Black Cloud

Please send happy, sugary, glittery thoughts toward Curtsyland ASAP!!!! Today was just stupid. Everything went wrong!! We just kept receiving bad news all day.....along with boxes. Boxes and boxes and boxes of holiday goodness that we haven't even been able to peek at because of our stupid computer problems!!!! Our back room is piled to the ceiling - we are way behind as we have been trying to check in orders sans computer and label printer. Handwriting price stickers is probably my absolute least favorite activity........ever. It gives me flashbacks of the store I grew up working at, where everything was done by hand...inventory, sales slips, price stickers, etc. If I could just find that enthusiasm I used to have when I would happily take on the task on writing 250 $1.25 price stickers with a ten number inventory code on a 1/4" x 1/2" label....

Today reminded me about a book I loved when I was growing up.....Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. I love children's books.....I think because I love children's imaginations. We just received a few new lines that have wonderful items for the never-ending curiosity of little ones. A few favorites that we have in now are the sketchbook and pencil sets, the memory games, magnetic fashion dolls, and the cutest mailbox treasure hunt party game! Too cute!!!!

xxxx



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home