Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, April 27, 2009

I took yesterday off and spent the day walking. As I'm not a native Seattlite, there is a lot of the city that I've never seen. This past week, I was able to do 2 long walks, one beginning on Aurora and 75th and walking to Discovery Park and back and yesterday beginning at my apartment downtown and walking through the Arboreum to the store and them home via Eastlake. This city is so diverse and beautiful and I feel so lucky to live and work here.

Things were a little crazy at the store on Saturday! It was the Shop for a Cause for the Academy of Precision Learning. It was a great success and we were able to give the school a larger donation than we would normally be able to afford. If your organization is interested in participated, I am beginning to take reservations for next year, just send me an e-mail.


Two new items came in for the bridal section last week. Patent leather cases - one says Mother of the Bride and the other says Mother of the Groom. Wonderful little gifts for a bride to give to two of the most important women in her life. A nice keepsake for each to remind them of a special day.


Teeny tiny little princess feet deserve something really sweet to cover them. These Pearl Covered Baby Socks are just the thing. Embellished with a little bow at the heel, they'll make a great little gift.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home