Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Blahs

I've got the Monday blahs. Actually, technically, I have the Friday blahs as tomorrow is my day off. It's one of those rare days where I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING! Last night Danielle and I decided to go to dinner and a movie after work. We headed up to Il Fornaio at Pacific Place to eat before the show. As the hostess showed us to our table, she announced that we had been chosen as the customers of the day. We were seated at a special table and served several really delicious complimentary appetizers, beverages and a dessert. SCORE!!




At least I have some fun new items to check in, so I can say I did something productive today. These new espresso sets will make fabulous holiday gifts for prefer to brew their own. The Marilyn Espresso Set has "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend on each little saucer. The Crown Espresso Set has 6 little silver saucers with a crown on each as well as platinum pictures of the royal head wear on each cup.


Over the holidays, we'll all be hosting our share of gatherings of friends and family. It's always so frustrating trying to keep track of everyone's identical glasses at a party. I love the new sets of re-usable Fill in the Blank Glasses. Each set of eight comes with it's own marker. Fun to see how crazy of a group your friends/relatives can be and a great ice breaker as well.



XOXO

Curtsy Mama

Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home