Adventures in Curtsyland!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween Eve!!

I put the finishing touches on my costume today......tomorrow I will officially be the solar system. Well......technically speaking I am dark matter......and the solar system exists around my hips.....and I will be twinkling with stars. Will be sure to post some pics of myself & Curtsy Mama & the Curtsy Dog. We were delighted to be visited by our favorite little munchkin from Unleashed Pawsabilities today. Her mom bought her one of our adorable new leopard tutus that comes with a matching headband & kitty mask. She looked soooooooooooooooo stinking cute!!!






We received a new shipment of the absolutely gorgeous Gold Rush Candles today. They have changed the look of them a bit.....instead of looking like a typical beeswax candle with the honeycomb shapes, they look pinstriped.....and divine! I have never seen such pretty, glittery, sparkly candles. Curtsy Mama & I couldn't take our eyes off of them.....and cursing ourselves for not ordering enough to take home! Unfortunately the new style is so new that I am not able to find a picture of them online. I will be sure to take a pic tomorrow and post it. All the new colors are perfect for fall & winter.....ruby & emerald, platinum & gunmetal, gold & copper.

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home