Adventures in Curtsyland!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day!

Sooooooo very excited for closure with all this campaigning. Never thought I would say this....but I miss hearing the Sleep County USA jingle on TV! (Why buy a mattress anywhere else?!! tee hee) I hate all the political commercials. Curtsy Mama & I got our votes in via absentee ballots a week or so ago. I am upset I didn't get an "I Voted" sticker with it though.

I have always been slightly obsessed with countries that have Queens....and Kings & Princesses & Princes & Dukes & Lords etc. I just love royalty. I think it is very fancy. One former Queen that always gets my vote is the divine Marie Antoinette.....which is why I adore the new set of dessert plates by Rosanna inspired by her majesty. Each plate is illustrated with Marie Antoinette and the names of her homes.....in an out of Paris: the Tuileries, Versailles, Hotel de Ville and Le Petit Trianon. The scenery & floral images found filling her dresses are gorgeous.

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home