Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Explosion



Today was one of those days where the piles on my desk just kept getting higher and higher and higher. The back room tonight looks like a glitter bomb exploded!Seriously, I have sparkly stuff that is clinging to my face that doesn't seem to want to come off! Oh well, it will be an interesting conversation starter on the elevator tonight. We received a shipment of some of our favorite Holiday Glitter Signs which included these new vintage looking additions. The pics don't even do justice to them - very 1950's holiday style. I've always loved decorating every room for the holidays, even if it's just a touch of sparkle or whimsy and these signs will do just that.

After a hectic day like today, there's nothing better than finally getting home to my cozy little apartment, changing into my sweats and lighting loads of candles. It makes the space feel so homey and warm and yummy. A box of new goodies from Voluspa arrived this afternoon and I love, love, love the new Japanese Plum Bloom scent. We ordered the candle in 2 different sizes and both the smaller container (pictured below) and the larger one will make beautiful gifts either for yourself or someone else.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home